This morning Kendra and I went to the Chiropractor. She told me her "crickets" were fine. My "crickets" hurt and were not fine. It felt so good to be able to bend again! I was putting towels away in Kendra's bathroom last Thursday and a sharp pain brought me to my knees. I was bummed out to hear that my Chiropractor was out until today. I am grateful today. Kendra was right on about her crickets. Dr Walton checked her and she was fine. I was very glad to know that I can trust her judgment of how she feels.
After the Chiropractor, we were off to the park. Daniel packed us a lunch while we were getting ready this am. Kendra had soooo much fun with Emily today. She CLIMBED higher than she ever has before and AHHHHH I forgot to put the memory card back in the camera! I would love to show you a picture! I was a nervous nelly watching her! She then did it several times!
It was 94 degrees here today so we went for a quick dip in the wading pool. Thanks Linda for inviting us. Kendra really likes the water. It is fun to compare her comfort level from last year to this year. I think we will do swimming lessons in August. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment