Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth Celebration

Kendra had a lotion bath this morning. She asked to use it...good girl. She used too much...not so good.

Kendra and I went to MSUM with Amy Grace and her parents Tami and Jim. We went on rides and the kids had their face painted.




Kendra and Amy on the "Dragon Train".

Tami, Jim, Amy, Kendra, and I riding the big kid train.

We had Tami, Jim, and Amy come over for dinner. Brats on the George Foreman were good. I think I would do it again. We all went to Linda's for dessert as it was Paul's 40th Birthday today. We had cake, ice cream, and Mountain Dew.


Bubbles and jump rope after dinner waiting for the fire works.

We watched fireworks with Tami, Jim, Amy, Amelia, and Mike. It was a good show. The mosquito's weren't too bad. Kendra had an accident just as we wer going into the house. I guess better outside than inside.

Daniel had the telescope out after the fireworks.

No comments: