Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Park and NAP

Today we went to the Park with our MOPS friends. These glamor girls are Roxanne and Sydney. She is my crafting friend...yeah she has tons of great ideas!

Kendra and Mary played hard! She is still sleeping after 2 1/2 hours! She is fighting a bit of a drippy nose too. :(

We had the neighbor girls come over and play in the pool after Kendra woke up. Linda was telling me that they used to put the pool under the slide...so we did! What fun!!! It was 83 degrees today!

Tonight Jill, Amelia, Molly, Kendra, and I went to Pizza Hut for dinner. It was fun to get out and not have to cook on a hot day! The girls had tons of fun eating dinner together.

Kendra and I were getting ready for bed and using the bathroom. She reached over and tried to pinch on my nose. I asked her what she was doing. She told me that she was pinching a pimple just like Papa does! This was following by, "it's stuck forever mama." She wasn't talking about my pimple. :)

No comments: