Thursday, April 3, 2008

438

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I joined Curves. Today I burned 438 calories. I just started the more intense workout (yesterday--385 calories) now that I know the machines. Kendra potty trained all day yesterday. She had at least 3 accidents. Daniel worked really hard with her yesterday and today. She told him that she didn't want to potty train anymore. We will take a break and try again later. She is napping today, so I think I will take a quick cat nap too.

Kendra and the neighbor girls enjoying the great weather! Look at those dirty pants!

My friend Roxanne does the newsletter for our MOPS group. Check out this cool craft she suggested. I bought everything we need today and will try it tomorrow.

You can scroll down to see Kendra in the hospital or click on the links below.
Click here for pics of Kendra in the hospital
Click here for more pics

No comments: