Kendra is dehydrated from Rotovirus and in the hospital. Pray that we can get her blood sugar under control with the IV. Great Uncle Douglas came up to see Kendra tonight. He cried when he left. I agree with him-- it was hard to see her like that.
Kendra, we are so glad that you are at home and feeling much better. Grandpa and I have our Sunday School class praying that you will get your health and strength back soon. I am glad to hear from your Mama that you are playing with your Polly Pockets again with your friend Mary . It is so much fun to have someone to play with that lives next door . Take care. Remember----->WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!
1 comment:
Kendra,
we are so glad that you are at home and feeling much better. Grandpa and I have our Sunday School class praying that you will get your health and strength back soon. I am glad to hear from your Mama that you are playing with your Polly Pockets again with your friend Mary . It is so much fun to have someone to play with that lives next door . Take care. Remember----->WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!
Post a Comment