Monday, January 21, 2008

No Shoes

I asked Daniel to mail some letters for me and he did. He went outside barefoot!!! Kendra told me right away that Papa didn't have shoes on. When he came in, she told him, "Papa it would make me happy if you wear your shoes next time." What a girl!

Kendra is feeling much better thanks to her meds. She did take a nap today, so she must be sick still. I don't like it when she is sick, but she is a trooper. She is so happy when she gets a good nap.

Tonight Daniel and I went out of town for our small group. Kendra had a new babysitter, her Sunday School teacher, Elicia. Daniel has been fighting a cold, so I did my best to lead the Bible Study. I did things out of order, but oh well. We had worship time and just sang with a cd. :) I really enjoyed that. I brought peach crisp for our "treat" and used one of those disposable Gladware pans...never again. It didn't cook right. Everyone said it tasted fine, but I didn't think so. Oh, well live and learn.

No comments: