Sunday, January 20, 2008

Better Late than Never

Today Kendra was up early, so I let her come into our bed. I tried to quietly wake Daniel for church. He thought I was being lazy and wanted him to get up first, when I was trying to be quiet so Kendra could sleep a little more. I too dozed a bit..8:15!!!! Church is at 9:00!!! We got up and then the phone rang. A college gal needed a ride to church. Daniel brought her to church and then came back to get us. We missed worship, but heard most of the sermon.

We had a late lunch as we went to Sunday School too today. Kendra ate off of a breakable plate for the 1st time today. Daniel asked me if I needed Kleenex...my sister was confused! Kendra is getting so big so fast!

Aunie, Troy, and Annie Dog left this afternoon.

No comments: