Kendra slept really well last night. She had a Elicia put her to bed, so I was happy that she did OK. After breakfast we played with a few puzzles and her baby dolls. Kendra and I worked on prayer sticks today. She only does 2 or 3 at a time and then she is done. She has been on me to do Cliff's prayer stick. Who is Cliff??? He is the Water Division Manager at the Water Plant. We gave him a blue prayer stick like water and a foam sticker "C" and other stickers.
This afternoon she took a nap and I should have. I need to get to bed earlier! While Kendra was napping, I thought I would update the Bethel MOPS website. Only one problem-all my updates from this fall are GONE! I started to freak out. I called a few people to see if they had done anything???? I will wait to hear back from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment