This morning when Kendra got dressed, I noticed a little spot on her back. I thought nothing of it and we went on with our day. We went to McDonald's for lunch and then to the mall to get Anna. I exchanged my Children's place sock that I had purchased earlier for a larger size. We then headed home so I could teach piano lessons.
Anna baked "grandma's white cookies" while Kendra took a nap and I taught. Why does she always take a nap when I have lessons!? After I was finished with lessons, we frosted the cookies. We frosted them similar to what Gramme did...super cute! As we were putting Kendra's pj's on, I noticed more and more hives. She had complained of her ears itching earlier today and I thought nothing of it. I had no choice but to give her benedryl. I had to call the nurseline b/c they don't put dosing on for her age. I gave it to her and she slept well. It was getting late, so Anna just stayed over. We were able to finish wrapping up a few gifts after Kendra went to bed. Thank you Anna!
No comments:
Post a Comment