Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas with Debbie

This am we had Christmas with Debbie and her kiddo's. We had fun making Debbie's Christmas cookies, singing Christmas songs, playing instruments, and opening presents. Debbie brought a fancy pizza for lunch and I contributed juice boxes and yogurt.

This afternoon I took my piano students to MeritCare and they played their Christmas songs on the fancy grand piano. They had fun. I need to put the new picutures on my piano website. I am bummed b/c Ruthie had worked sooo very hard and she was really sick.

This evening Jason and Debbie had a work Christmas party to attend, so the kids came to our house. The kids had fun playing games, watching TV, playing play doh, and playing wild with Daniel. I think that we knocked down the Christmas tree twice. Thankfully it is only two feet tall :) The kicker...Daniel knocked down my plant...he cleaned it up and the kids were quiet. I didn't even have to say anything! I did learn that 4 kids is soo very different than 1!

No comments: