Today Roxanne, the girls, and I cruised the boulevard for treasures. Much to my surprise, we didn't find anything! Roxanne took us to a new thrift store where we found books for 10 cents each! We had lunch together too. The girls thought it was fun to eat in the car. Kendra and I did some looking and found a few things this side of the river.
This afternoon Kendra and Mary were playing at Mary's house. They were having a great time. I was too-I was spray painting some of my curb/garage sale finds. Then I didn't hear the girls. I went to check on them and they weren't there. I heard Linda calling for them. They had gotten out of the fence, crossed the street, and were headed to the park all alone! My heart was pounding! We had a talk and I think she realizes how upset we were.
No comments:
Post a Comment