Last week at MOPS we had a Nurse Practitioner come in and speak. She is also Linda's best friend. She spoke about birth control and a tiny bit on infertility. I made an appointment to see her today. We are going to test me for Poly cystic ovarian syndrome. I am glad that I went to see her because I was getting no where with the ob/gyn MD.
Daniel, Kendra, and I had lunch with the entire Synstelien family. We had pizza hut buffet. Kendra sure does love that blueberry pizza! I guess she gets that from both Daniel and I.
Tonight Kendra and I took out color wonder markers. They were a lot of fun and didn't make a mess. Kendra told me that she was using her "magination". I was shocked!!! She was telling me that she was using her imagination! She told me that Papa told her that word last week! Once she was tired of the markers, she played doctor. She checked my ears several times. Only once did I need medicine though. I think her baby doll was really sick, because she had lots of medicine.
No comments:
Post a Comment