Today Kendra asked to wear panties. She did awesome! We made a trip to the bathroom every 20 minutes. I am thankful that we have a bathroom upstairs and downstairs. I know I am crazy to be excited about this, but 3 hours dry and a #2 is great! I got lots of laundry done this way too. She was super cute today and read to her baby. She had her in the pack n' play and tucked in a blanket. She is quite the "mama" to her baby dolls!
I only have 3 students today. Katherine is coming...Kendra told me that I needed to call her babysitter because she missed her.
Today my sister Stephanie aka Aunie is 27 years old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE! My cousin Kjirsten celebrates her Birthday today too.
Well Kendra didn't nap today, but wasn't too crabby. She didn't want to wear her panties after quiet time, so I guess we will try again later. I can't imagine what my mom did training me at 18 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment