Saturday, February 9, 2008

Potty all by HERSELF!

Kendra has been blowing my socks off lately. We were reading at bedtime and she said, "Mama lets go back to the beginning." While we were reading her devotions. I asked her what day it was and she replied, "Mama it is January 1st." She usually asks me what day it is. Yesterday she identified "S" and "B". She can now identify 4 alphabets! (sbek) Tonight when I was tucking her in, she said, "Mama the ice guy on Incredible's is Frozone. Frozone starts with "F" like furry friends. She is learning sooo much from the Sesame Street tape in the car!

Tonight Ruthie went to a movie with friends so I had to pick her up. I had Kendra cuddle with Daniel while I went to get her. When I came home, Kendra was on the toilet. She told Ruthie she had a feeling, stopped playing, and went to the bathroom. Ok, so she had to turn on the light, take her pajama's and her diaper off, and climb up on the adult toilet. She was successful! (1 and 2)

It is sooo cold her today. We had to shovel the neighbor's out because it was drifting. Kendra and I were out for two minutes and I was too cold. I have a few pics I'll post later.

No comments: