Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Day of Rest

Today we went to church. Kendra had fun making Valentine's cards! Daniel and I brought treats for our Sunday School class. Ruthie went to church with us and even got to hang out with a friend.

We all took naps today. Kendra took a nap today....I don't know how Daniel does that! We are in the home stretch of Daniel finishing up his night shift. I had better catch some zzzz's.

1 comment:

Masa Saito said...

Yup, taking a nap is the best way to rest your body and reset your brain. When I feel tired, I leave everything behind and take a nap. That way I feel refreshed and I can do things I wanted. Lately, I take a nap a lot. It makes me feel good when I get up. Sunday afternoon is my usual nap time. Thank you for your blog and you are good at updating this frequently!