This am Kendra ate Mac n' Cheese for breakfast. We were in a hurry to get out the door and that is what she asked for. Thankfully we had some leftover. I had to pick up the car from the shop and the shuttle van was on his way. While we were at the shop, Kendra fell and hit her head. I looked away for a second and down she went. Next time I think I will leave her home or at a friends. I think she will be ok.
After we recovered from her fall, we got in the car to meet Debbie and kids at the library. We had fun reading and picking out a new book and dvd. We need to go to the library more, because Kendra has forgotten how to whisper and play nicely with the libraries toys! We had to "have a talk" twice. She was able to scream and shout at McDonald's when we had lunch with Debbie and kids. She had a hard time getting up in the playland, but wouldn't come down once she was up! She fell asleep on the way home! She slept for almost 3 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment