Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lazy day

Today Kendra and I both slept in . She didn't get up until 9:00, but was very hungry! She willingly put on her clean diaper and clothes. We had breakfast...blueberry cheerios. We watched a new potty movie from the library, but it wasn't as good as Elmo's Potty Time or Go Potty Go. She told me it was enough. It was kinda boring, I thought. She chose to watch Stuart Little 2. Thanks, Myhrer family for that movie! I attempted to put plastic on the family room window. I needed like 1 1/2 inches more on the side, so I taped two pieces together. (The curtains cover it up.) We'll see if it helps or not. NO Kendra was not super cold, but thought she was cute to try on Daniel's face mask. He actually wore it this past Tuesday. This told me that it was really cold!!

We had small group dinner and worship tonight. It was fun to sing and pray together. We are so blessed to be apart of this group. Next week we are here again. Katherine was able to play with Kendra tonight. She has sooo much fun with her.

No comments: