I had a house breakdown today. Explanation: My house is a disaster and I don't know where to start. I called Grandma Sharon and she prayed for me. Small group is at our house tonight and we are leading the lesson and haven't even looked at it. God worked. I had the energy to get the main level picked up. Kendra took a nap and Daniel and I did the lesson. Small group was awesome! Katherine and Kendra had "small group" in her bed ie they played. We are having group on Monday because Daniel and Bill have to work on Thursday. We are going to try and have worship time. Have I mentioned that I LOVE my small group. I am so blessed by each one of them! Aimee made an angel food cake with heath bars and special frosting. It was delicious.
Aunie and Uncle Troy are coming tomorrow. Heidi will enjoy Annie Dog's company. I am sure that Kendra won't sleep until she sees her Aunie and Uncle Troy first. We are just going to take it easy and maybe shop a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment