Saturday, December 29, 2007

Play doh Queen

We had a huge breakfast this am and Kendra loved the scrambled eggs. I guess I will be making eggs when we get home. :) She told Grandpa that when she gets big like him she is going to have a purple Care Bear hot rod. We all laughed.

She asked to take a nap today so I put her in the pack n' play. I went to check on her and she had taken the play doh out of the closet and was playing with it in the pack n' play. We took the play doh to the table and she played with it for a short while, but I am guessing that she played with it longer in the pack n' play.

We had a late lunch and she still looked sleepy. I put her down for "rest time" and about ten minutes later.....Mama I'm pooping. So much for her nap then. She found out that Aunie was here. She stayed up for two more hours. She finally agreed to rest with Nana. She slept for two hours and 40 minutes!

Uncle Seth and Auntie Cookie came over for dinner tonight. Grandpa made porterhouse steaks and fried potatoes. Grandpa even helped dry dishes. I was so shocked that I took a picture! At bedtime, Auntie Cookie read and prayed with Kendra.

No comments: