We went to Nana and Grandpa's church today. Kendra made it to the preaching and then I chose to take her out. I asked if she wanted to go and play with the kids. Her response was, "I'm being good." A gentleman in front of us turned around and said, "I'm being good too." I asked him if he wanted a cracker. She had fun playing in the nursery.
After church we had lunch with Nana, Grandpa, Aunie, and Aunie's friend Jessica. Kendra and Daniel laid down and took a nap while Stephanie, Jess, and I packed. I am amazed what you can get into a box! During nap time, Kendra climbed out and put her pj's on. She also put a blanket on Daniel. I snuck in their room to get a few things and Kendra woke up. Daniel kept on sleeping..he has the gift of sleeping. :) When he woke up, he packed the car while I took a nap.
We left for home, and realized it was dinner time. We stopped at DQ and had dinner. We got home about 8:30. It is good to be home to my own bed. Thank you Gramme for my bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment