Uncle Rick gave us a nice leisurely boat ride. Kendra really liked it. She told me that Zoe had fun too. She made the entire day w/out a nap, I however didn't. Thank you.

Today I took the plunge and went tubing with Olivia. I guess I screamed a lot, but I never fell off! Then Daniel and Noah went and he was more daring than I and he fell off a few times, but was going much faster. :)
Tonight was our turn to make dinner. We had pork chops on the grill, wild rice (from a box) fresh steamed broccoli, peach cool whip salad, apple crisp, and don't forget the bread! Mom mad a wonderful gravy for the rice/ pork chops. Kendra enjoyed the snack time before dinner. She fell in love with Aunt Sally's baby doll. This poor doll much have been really full and tired of changing clothes while Kendra was there.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment