Daniel, Noah, Olivia, and Kendra had a great time playing on the beach. I have NEVER seen Kendra play that long with out getting bored! Noah learned to successfully and for the first time knee board and water ski! Olivia gave it a try too. Mom and Daniel took a canoe ride.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
I saw Jesus
Today we had a first every for us breakfast off the grill outside. It was wonderful! Kendra told me today that she saw Jesus. I asked her where and she told me in Moorhead. Oh my! She also brought Daniel his hat today b/c she was wearing one too. He was outside without his shoes, so she found his shoes and brought them to him! You are quite the girl K!
Daniel, Noah, Olivia, and Kendra had a great time playing on the beach. I have NEVER seen Kendra play that long with out getting bored! Noah learned to successfully and for the first time knee board and water ski! Olivia gave it a try too. Mom and Daniel took a canoe ride.









Daniel, Noah, Olivia, and Kendra had a great time playing on the beach. I have NEVER seen Kendra play that long with out getting bored! Noah learned to successfully and for the first time knee board and water ski! Olivia gave it a try too. Mom and Daniel took a canoe ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment