Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh MY!!

Ok, so God really wanted to speak to me today. Kendra was up last night from 1:00 to 5:00 am!!! I sang to her, laid her down, and then she woke up...repeat a few more times. Finally I was so tired I took her to my bed. She just sat there and talked. I think I got a little sleep, but Kendra didn't. She finally asked to go back to her own bed...sleep at last. Then I awoke to screaming. Kendra asked me where her bed was. I assured her we were sitting in her room and that she was fine. I prayed with her and put her to bed. The alarm clock rang...what to do...I have to help at church today. Thankfully Ruthie was willing and able to sleep in (he he) and she and Kendra woke up at 10:30!! Needless to say she didn't take her afternoon nap. The message at church was great...and yes God did speak to me and I stayed awake the entire service!

No comments: