Today Linda called just as Kendra was getting dressed with something special. An, Elmo and Zoe Best Friends shirt!!
She told me to roll up her sleeves...a new word. While Kendra and I were eating breakfast this am, she told me, "Mama we say bye bye Grandma Ruth. She with Jesus". She made me tear up! Then this afternoon, I nearly teared up from laughter! Kendra pretended to pick up dog poop today. She had a plastic bag and said, "I doing like Mama". Oh, my does she mimic these days!!!
Tonight my husband took us out to dinner. We went to a Mexican Restaurant. Kendra ate the chips and salsa and didn't even wince!!! She really is like Daniel! After that, my husband demonstrated true love and took me to Saver's. I found a nice brown shirt for myself and a pair of jeans for Kendra.
No comments:
Post a Comment