Friday, June 29, 2007

Going up North


Today Kendra and I headed up North to see Nana, Grandpa, Uncle Seth & Auntie Cookie, Uncle Troy& Aunie Stephanie, Taylor, and Chase, and the rest of the clan. It took us awhile to get there...ran an errand for Steph....wrong turn (yes I know how to get to my hometown, but not from Northwest Photo place!) Anyway, we were on the road and I had to go potty, so we made a stop at Aunt Julie's house. We used the bathroom (both of us!!! Hooray Kendra!) and then found out that there was a detour. Thankfully by this time, it was time for Kendra's nap. She and Heidi cuddled in the back seat..so cute. Finally got to the farm! We took in a Baseball game of Chase's. We helped Awnie Steph with some dishes and then headed for the farm to sleep. Kendra didn't want to sleep on the bed I made for her. She ended up sleeping with me. She slept side to side and I head to foot....yeah, she kicked me ALL night!

No comments: