Then Kendra and I came home and took a 4 hour nap!!! I put her in the pack and play this time....:) We woke up just in time to go to Awnie Stephanie's and have dinner. Some of Troy's friends were over and Kendra had a great time playing with Noelle.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Garage Sales!
Yep, you guessed it...great garage sales up north!!! Kendra and I were up at 5:45 to be ready by 6:45. She was stirring in her sleep and woke us both up. We (cousins Elizabeth and Kinda, Aunt Janeece, and I) had a great time. I found a really cool purse, a new necklace, shoes for Kendra to grow into, and few other things. Kendra did okay, obviouslly lacking sleep. We had a great brunch cooked by cousin Elizabeth. We played with the farm kitty.

Then Kendra and I came home and took a 4 hour nap!!! I put her in the pack and play this time....:) We woke up just in time to go to Awnie Stephanie's and have dinner. Some of Troy's friends were over and Kendra had a great time playing with Noelle.
Then Kendra and I came home and took a 4 hour nap!!! I put her in the pack and play this time....:) We woke up just in time to go to Awnie Stephanie's and have dinner. Some of Troy's friends were over and Kendra had a great time playing with Noelle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment