I have been searching all over for jeans for Kendra. The skinny style is so in right now and Kendra likes her jeans loose. I can't blame her for wanting to breath. I tried Target, Walmart, Kmart, Children's Place, Gymboree, Gap, Kinder Kloset, and Salvation Army Thrift. I am amazed that nothing fit.
I found her a pair of Gap 7+ jeans at a garage sale this fall and they fit perfect. I am so grateful that I found a lady selling three pair of 7+ Gap jeans. The auction ended this morning at 11:30. Shoot!! I was supposed to pick up Mary at 11:30. My AWESOME husband set his alarm clock and bid and won for me. Three pairs of Gap jeans for $11.00 each. Online they are about $30 -$40 new. Of course they don't sell teh 7+ size in the store. Bless his heart. He is on night shift and his sleep is precious, so I really appreciate what he did for me today. Thanks honey.
1 comment:
Awesome deals!
Post a Comment