Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

We had an amazing church service tonight. At the end of the service, we were to write down something we wanted to leave at the cross. It didn't take me long to put down the dreaded word: infertility. I asked Kendra if she had a prayer request. Yes, "fear" Mama. So I wrote it down for her with her name on it. (She insisted on having her name on it.) It was such an amazing experience to be able to take Kendra to the alter with our requests in hand. She is such an encouragement to me in my walk with Jesus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacy, I am so sorry. I'll be prayinf for the Lord's blessign in your life in this area as well as encouragement on the hard days.
Neat idea for Good Friday service...

Stacy said...

Thank you for your prayers. :)

Tengesdal 4 said...

Stacy- I can so relate... I HATED that word! I'll pray for you- that God will make His will known to you and bring you comfort and joy in the process!