Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh So Sweet

Kendra and I both slept in this morning. I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 3 because I heard Daniel. I laid awake for a few hours...thought about getting out of bed to exercise and then fell back asleep until 8:30! Kendra went to bed at 10 and didn't get up until 9:30! When she came downstairs, I asked her if she wanted to snuggle. She climbed up in my lap, oh and Frieda doll too, and snuggled in. It was nice. :) I asked her what she wanted to do today. Her response was heart melting. She said, "Mama I want to snuggle with you ALL day." Oh my! She did change her mind because she got hungry.

We are going to do a fun project with glue and tissue paper today for school. I am getting really excited for home school convention in April. I had better get my taxes done so I can go as they are due on the same day as the conference.

Daniel has Tuesday off, but had to go to the pumphouse from 4-8pm and then 12-4am. So much for a normal day for him. He is supposed to be one night shift. I am expecting to him to sleep all day. Kendra was able to give him a kiss this morning and that is all she will see of him today. When we go to AWANA he will just be getting up. We are almost half done with nights. ;) This one has been hard to get into the groove for me.

No comments: