Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Africa

Kendra and I were playing with her dolls today. She tole me we had to be quick with our game because the dolls were getting ready to go to Africa. She has been watching too much Madagascar!

Kendra actually was willing to do school today. We have been so lazy over the holidays. We need to get back into it. She is getting much better at writing her ABC's. She can identify all of her ABC's, colors, and shapes. She has even started sounding out words. I am amazed by this girl! She likes to add and subtract too. The rice and flour in a pan is still her favorite "school thing" to do. I can't believe that next year she will be in Kindergarten! Holy smokes

Tonight I had Close Knit group. It was fun. I still need to watch youtube and learn how to Norwegian knit. Kendra did really well at AWANA tonight. Her teacher told me that she did a great job on her verse. She has a new badge for us to iron on her vest. She is very good at memorizing...doesn't get it from me.

No comments: