Thursday, December 24, 2009

B-I-N-G-O

Kendra and I are playing Christmas B-I-N-G-O. Chaycie had it the other day and I had fun. Do you want to play?? Click here.

We are stuck here at home. We are not going to travel to my parents tomorrow. I was thinking about going today just Kendra and I. I couldn't spend Christmas without Daniel. I also didn't want to get stranded somewhere and not have anyone to help me. We called Nana this morning, and Kendra cried after we hung up. I decided some snuggle time and chocolate in bed might make it a little better. Kendra and I are having a lazy day. We are still in our pj's at 2:15 in the afternoon. We will need to get dressed soon as they are having a church service today...I think I would double check to make sure it hasn't been canceled.

No comments: