Monday, May 11, 2009

Poor Heidi

I was petting Heidi the other day and she yelped. I thought that was weird and checked her ears. They looked fine to me. Then again a few days later....same thing. I took her in this morning for her annual exam and found out she has an ear infection.

Kendra went to the dentist for her second time. (The first time they counted and looked at her teeth.) Ms Bev cleaned her teeth today. She had nothing but good things to say about her teeth. I am happy to hear that because we work hard to get her to brush every day. She thought that flossing was fun...here we go!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Hi Stacy!! It was fun to see you post on my blog and fun to see your blog too. How fun that your daughter went to the dentist and had a good report. Isaac went yesterday too and had a good report. Olivia goes on Thursday, I hope she had a good report too.