Thursday, April 30, 2009

180/101

Thank goodness Stephanie is going in daily. Her blood pressure was good this morning at her appointment. They sent her home and said that she was doing great. They canceled all the inductions they talked about yesterday. They instructed her to come back this afternoon and get it checked again... 180/101!!!! She is now being monitored in the hospital and they did do the cervical induction. She just texted me to let me know her blood pressure is 118/64 as of 9:30 tonight. She said it hasn't been that low in several months. I am hoping this cervical inductions gets things going. I will only hear from her tomorrow if she goes home. She will call me after Snickelfritz is here. Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

shannan lofberg glaze said...

let her know I am thinking of her and of your family and praying for a safe delivery