We celebrated Easter today with Great Grandma Helen, Great Uncle Douglas, and Grandpa T. We attended breakfast at Grandma Helen's church. Kendra ate 4 sausages!!! Seriously, does she stick them in her ears??? She went up for the children's sermon all by herself. She and I have snotty noses AGAIN. She did not do well sitting still in church. Daniel took her out and they stayed out for the rest of the service.
We all came back for ham, potato salad, green beans, jello, and lefsa for lunch. We had banana splits with fresh strawberries AND fresh pineapple. Oh, don't forget the hot fudge.
I was so tired and needed a nap today as Kendra was up coughing last night--in her sleep. Thankfully she kept on sleeping. Heidi decided that she needed to play/pee at 4:30 last night!! I slept for 2 + hours this afternoon. I woke up to a little girl sleeping on my feet. I snuck out and she slept until 7:15!! She really needed it.
Kendra has made it 14 days without eating any "fuzz." I am SO proud of her. I thin that packing away the fleece blankets really helped. I had always blamed myself for her fuzz eating. I know that I need to vacuum and sweep more, but I can only do so much. A lady who has been praying for Kendra suggested a cotton blanket with silk trim...worked!! I am very grateful.
Daniel is on his last night of night shift for this rotation. Pray that his transition goes well as it is a quick one. He works until 8:00 Monday am and then works day shift on Tuesday at 8:00am. His hives are much better--thanks for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment