Thursday, March 26, 2009

Evacuate

I have received e-mail from the people that we have been praying for saying that they cleaned the basement and have left Fargo.

I am happy to let you know that my Grandma is out of her basement apartment and is with my aunt and family. Pray for her as she had an MD appointment today and her blood pressure is up. Her MD put her on a new Rx so that should help.

Tonight Daniel, Kendra, and I helped Carmelle and Don get things up from the basement. Pray for them as they also have a sick kiddo who is only 3. We stayed late...Kendra was a trooper. She fell asleep in the car. Daniel carried her up and put her on the potty...she fell asleep.

Pray for Daniel. He will be working for the next 14 days without a day off. He will continue to work his regular night shift rotation, but on his "day off" he will be watching the pump house from 12 midnight to 4am. I know it is overtime, but I will sure miss him. He also still has hives. He has had them since February 20th. He had this happen when he was a teenager and it took 6 months for it to go away.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

No comments: