I hope we are on the mend. Kendra did such a great job last night. It makes such a difference when they can tell you how they are feeling! We were up and down until about 1:30am. Then she slept until 7:30 or so. I slept ok, but every time I heard her stir, I woke up. I ended up sleeping on her floor b/c I was tired of getting out of my bed.
She had some dry toast and a little water for breakfast and so far so good. She told me "Mama, it isn't fun to be sick." She has told me numerous times that she loves me. She is sleeping right now! She asked me to turn off the TV! I know....she really is sick! So I am going to hop in bed and sleep too.
1 comment:
Oh, that is no fun at all! I hope you don't get the bug because that is also not any fun. Why is it that children are so precious when they're sick? I need to take a lesson from them because I'm a grumpy grouch when I lose my lunch!
Post a Comment