Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 Timothy 2:13

Here is the verse that God gave to me through Kendra's devotions the day I got my period.

"Even when we are too weak to have any faith left, he remains faithful to us and will help us...and he will always carry out his promises to us."

The Devotion:
Some days you feel full of energy and full of faith. But other days you might feel weak and tired with no faith left! Either way, God is still with you. There's nothing you can do that will make God stop loving you and caring for you. If you love God, you will always be part of God's family. He will never let you go. God is faithful, even when I am not. I'm part of his family-I'm loved a lot!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hey Stacy! I loved this devotion! I hope you don't mind but I left it in the guestbook for Megan's family to read. It will be a long road for them and I thought it was really neat how the Lord put me on your site tonight to read your devotion. I'm so glad you shared it and I really hope you don't mind that I passed it on too. Hang in there. God has a plan for you. Miss you!