Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am Still Here

It has been awhile since I have posted. Here is the quick version of what we have been up to.
  • Daniel is deer hunting
  • Kendra went to Nana's while Daniel is hunting.
  • I am organizing our new Play Room...the old guest room. Pics to come soon.
  • Kendra is cracking me up.
  • "Mom I am writing on these alphabets b/c they are having conversations and need nametags!"
  • She told me "I am breastfeeding my Care Bear, but I have privacy with this blanket on my arm!!"
  • Kendra is now able to wash her own hair in the tub after I put the shampoo in her hand.
  • Kendra also washes herself in the tub.
  • Kendra has been into "doing rubber stamps". She gets out the washable markers and goes crazy.
  • I joined Face Book.
  • I made a cake from "scratch" first time in...ever!!!
  • I went to a women's retreat last weekend. AWESOME!
  • I found great deals at Salvation Army yesterday. Pics to come on that too.
  • This morning in church God stirred in my heart the desire for adoption. Pray for us about this decision.
  • I find out on Friday if I am pregnant or not. I have been crabby and tired, but that could be my meds too.
  • Daniel has just one week left of night shift. Praise the LORD!
I think that is about it for now. :)

No comments: