Friday, October 24, 2008

Crummy Day

Today was bad.
  • I had a terrible dream just before I woke up.
  • Daniel worked early so I couldn't go to Curves. He is grateful that I remembered it was an early day! Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Gary watched Kendra this afternoon so I could go to Curves. (I will get my 12 in for the month and insurance will pay half.) Yeah, I should have exercised more on our vacation!
  • Heidi ran away from home....thanks Linda for listening to Kendra's baby monitor super early in the morning. I did find her. Turkey was 3 blocks from home. She now has a pretty red tie out rope.
  • Kendra peed her bed...second time this week. Glad I had the waterproof mattress pad.
  • Kendra had an accident tonight. Glad she was in the bathroom b/c it was easier to clean up.
  • My Rx is making me very emotional. I take one more tomorrow and I am done.

No comments: