Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bummer

I got my period last night. So I see the infertility MD on Thursday and we start over again. I appreciate your prayers as we seek to grow our family.

Kendra and I had our first MOPS meeting of the year. I had so much to bring for friends and my group, that I brought my suitcase on wheels! People thought I was crazy, but it made life alot easier. I did the website for our MOPS group. Check it out here.

After MOPS, we met Seth and Jennifer for lunch. It was great to hang out with them. Kendra had fun showing Uncle Seth the dinosaur playland.

I mowed/baled the lawn tonight. I like good hard work when I have my period for some weird reason. After I was finished mowing, I was super hungry so Kendra and I went to Tastee Freeze. We had to finish eating in the car, because the mosquito's came out! They always go for Kendra's eyes! She has one bite on her cheek and another on her eye.

No comments: