Friday, September 19, 2008

Best Yet

Today I had a great work-out at Curves. I worked out at 100% and did all of the machines at 100%. This is the first time ever!!! I also burned 474 calories. Yesterday I only burned 385, so today made me feel good.

We had fun with Chaycie and McKenna today. We had lunch, played at the park, and ate ice cream cones that were pink! They gave Kendra a pair of princess tennis shoes because McKenna's feet were too narrow. Kendra loves them. She was jumping, walking, and galloping to make them light up tonight.

Daniel's co-worker needed to mow his lawn, so he gave us 1/2 of a recycyling tote filled with apples. I finished freezing the last of them tonight. 36 generous cups is what I put in the freezer. I am very grateful for my Pampered Chef gizmo that peeled, sliced, and cored my apples! It retails for $29.50 and I found it at a garage sale for $3.00!!!

Kendra and I ate ice cream sandwiches for dessert tonight. Below is a picture of her eating her ice cream and talking on the phone to Emily.

Kendra did really well not pulling or eating her hair today. We bought gum as a reward and she loves it. We will see how long it lasts before it isn't fun anymore. We appreciate your prayers that God would take the desire to pull and eat from her.

No comments: