Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Sister

Today Kendra informed me that she wants a sister. She prayed for this at her bedtime too.

I had an ultrasound done today to make sure my ovaries and all were ok. Tomorrow I will start Clomid. It is a drug that will make my eggs grow. Next week I will give myself a shot to stimulate ovulation. All of this because of the PCOS. I am encouraged by my MD that this will work. We were able to have Kendra because of Clomid too. At that time, they didn't diagnose me with PCOS. We appreciate your prayers for this too. :)

My friend Becky is scheduled for a c-section tomorrow for her twin girls. Pray for a safe delivery.

My friend's mom that we have been praying for is still with us. She is stable and comfortable. My friend has returned home. Pray for good rest for all and God's peace.

No comments: