Sunday, July 6, 2008

No Sunday School

Today was family worship. Daniel was working....I will listen to the sermon online. I had all I could do to keep Kendra quiet. After church, we had a church picnic. I waited in line 1 hour for two hamburgers, beans, pickles, and chips. When I brought Kendra her lunch, she said that she wanted a hot dog. She had been sitting with Mary while I was in line and saw her lunch. For dessert, we had a snow cone. This was Kendra's first one.

It was a hot and sticky day today. I had Kendra lye down and have some "quiet time". I was able to sleep a little. We had pizza for dinner. It wasn't smart to run the oven, but I didn't feel like cooking. We brought ice cream to Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Gary's house. Grandma Sharon had been gone for one week to a resort. It was good to see her again.

No comments: