She found our "resurrection eggs"...little plastic eggs with cool stuff inside them that tell the story of Jesus' death on the cross. When we got the empty tomb, she told me that we had a book about the empty tomb. She went to her shelf and found. She was indeed right. We had fun reading it. I am amazed at my girlie.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Farmer Kendra
Today Kendra and I went to the Farmer's market. We found peas, green beans, a tomato, potatoes, and lettuce. All for $5.00! She had fun. She remembered when we were there a few weeks ago and it was pouring rain. She has a much better memory than I do! We ate lunch at Tastee Freez. The owners go to our church. I had tacos in a bag and Kendra had a hot dog. We shared a cookie sandwich.



She found our "resurrection eggs"...little plastic eggs with cool stuff inside them that tell the story of Jesus' death on the cross. When we got the empty tomb, she told me that we had a book about the empty tomb. She went to her shelf and found. She was indeed right. We had fun reading it. I am amazed at my girlie.
She found our "resurrection eggs"...little plastic eggs with cool stuff inside them that tell the story of Jesus' death on the cross. When we got the empty tomb, she told me that we had a book about the empty tomb. She went to her shelf and found. She was indeed right. We had fun reading it. I am amazed at my girlie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment