Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beauty Shop

Kendra said the word "further" while sitting on the potty this morning. What a big word for a kid her age! We went to church with Grandma Helen today because Daniel was working. It was fun to hear what Kendra did in the nursery. They had told a Bible story about water. She told the worker that she wanted to get in the pack and play and swim. She and another girl took off their shoes and put on pretend life jackets! The nursery workers were laughing so hard!

We had a sloppy joe /hot dog, chips, and cookie salad at Grandma Helen's church. After that, we went home and she fed us again! After lunch, I planted geranium's in Grandma's planter. I do it every year. I was much slower this year....getting old I guess.

Kendra told me, "Sometimes little girls don't understand mom." What a hoot!
During her "quiet time" today she pooped in her diaper. I was dreaming that she was lost. I told Daniel I hear her saying, "mama I need to potty and poo." I thought it was in my dream, but she was saying it for real!

She and Mary played tonight. Kendra put a robe to pretend to fix Mary's hair at the Beauty Shop.

Kendra fixing Mary's hair. Mary curling Kendra's hair with the nose aspirator.

I put pig tails in today for church.

No comments: