Friday, May 23, 2008

She told me!

Kendra and I went to Debbie's today. She is going to paint the kid's bathroom, so we were checking out colors. Of course, we had to go to a couple of garage sales too. I found a few things. The last sale happened to be next to a park, so we ate our sandwiches there. The kids got to play a little-Kendra went down the HIGH TWISTY slide. I couldn't believe it!

After our picnic, Kendra and headed for home. She went to Mary's house while I got my haircut. I asked her if she wanted to keep her panties on at Ms Linda's and she said yes. She also told me that she would tell Ms Linda if she had to go. I'm thinking to myself, why would you tell Linda if you don't tell me?! I had a great time getting my hair cut-they massaged my head too:) I love that part!


I laid Kendra down for a rest and she wasn't going to sleep, so we went to a garage sale. After we were done, I thought we had better gas up. I was getting my wallet out of the trunk when Kendra said, 'MAMA, I NEED TO GO POTTY!!!!" You would have thought there was a 4 alarm fire, by the way we moved. We made it to the bathroom no problem, AND she went!! I was so happy, I bought her a Reese's peanut butter cup!!! We had dinner with Grandpa Gary and Grandma Sharon to celebrate. I am a PROUD mama today!

No comments: