We went to Gramme's for lunch. While Kendra and Daniel took a nap, Gramme and I went to Unique thrift. I was able to find some good stuff. The gold mine was 5t Gerber cloth training pants for $1.45 a pair. I was excited to find two pairs! I found myself a few pair of shoes and a denim jacket. We ate dinner with Gramme and just had quality time with her. We left for home and should arrive around 12 midnight. Daniel starts night shift tomorrow night so this should help him transition.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Christ Community
This morning we attended church with Julie, Marc, and the kids. Julie taught Sunday School and Marc helped lead the service. It was fun to see them at work in their church. When church was done, we ate donuts.




We went to Gramme's for lunch. While Kendra and Daniel took a nap, Gramme and I went to Unique thrift. I was able to find some good stuff. The gold mine was 5t Gerber cloth training pants for $1.45 a pair. I was excited to find two pairs! I found myself a few pair of shoes and a denim jacket. We ate dinner with Gramme and just had quality time with her. We left for home and should arrive around 12 midnight. Daniel starts night shift tomorrow night so this should help him transition.
We went to Gramme's for lunch. While Kendra and Daniel took a nap, Gramme and I went to Unique thrift. I was able to find some good stuff. The gold mine was 5t Gerber cloth training pants for $1.45 a pair. I was excited to find two pairs! I found myself a few pair of shoes and a denim jacket. We ate dinner with Gramme and just had quality time with her. We left for home and should arrive around 12 midnight. Daniel starts night shift tomorrow night so this should help him transition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment