Friday, March 7, 2008

Prayer Heals

Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me. I feel ten times better today. Daniel went into work for just a few hours this am to allow a guy to leave early from the night shift. He took the rest of the day off to care for us. I am thankful that he has the weekend off.

He and Kendra have been busy watching movies, play polly pockets, AND finger painting. I have been able to rest quite a bit today. I took a bath and feel much better. My chocolate covered cherries are good too, but I should be eating fruits or something better.

I am sooo very blessed by my friend Linda. She brought over a HUGE hotdish last night. She brought BBQ's, buns,spinach salad, and chips/dip...again an entire meal! We are so thankful for loving and kind friends.

Today Kendra had her spray bottle and was spraying her rocking chair. She went to the bathroom and got one of her washcloths and was wiping it off. I didn't hear her so when I fouind her, she said it's ok to wash my rocking chair mom, you don't need to be upset. I had to chuckle! I am just glad she understands that she needs to wipe it up. A little while later, I saw a streak. She took off her diaper and went potty. She will be ready soon. :)

No comments: