Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PJ's to MOPS

Today Kendra would NOT get up for MOPS. She told me that she wanted to wear her pj's to church. Thankfully we had some cute ones that looked like an outfit and added a denim skirt. She ate her breakfast in the car. Did I mention she did NOT want to get up today.

MOPS was fun today. We watched a great DVD and painted a picture frame. I will have to post a picture of my frame. After MOPS, Debbie and kiddo's joined Kendra and I at McDonald's. We went to the smaller one. This way Kendra wouldn't get stuck in it. She still freaked out climbing too high and couldn't get down.

Daniel just got home and went to bed. His co-worker needs to care for his wife who is having kidney stones, so Daniel has to work tonight from 12-8. Kendra will miss her papa!!! I will have to do my best to keep the girl quiet!

No comments: