Monday, March 17, 2008

No Green Here!

We didn't celebrate St. Patty's Day today. I did go to my first Curve's workout this am. Yes, I was up at 5:00!!!! I know it is crazy, but this way I am home before Daniel has to leave for work. It felt good.

I received my test results back from the MD today. I do not have PCOS. So that is good. She is such a cool MD. She even prayed with me! She goes to my church. I am soooo blessed by her every time I talk to her.

Kendra and I received a package in the mail today. I bought some Polly Pockets online. The bummer....they smell like smoke. I have them soaking in the tub with bleach. I hope that I can get it out. If you have any suggestions on how to get that smell out, I will take it.

They had fun opening the package!!

They really had fun jumping on the bubble wrap!!

No comments: